Saturday, November 10, 2018

Happy Little Stampers November ATC Challenge

It is time for the November ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  It is time to do a little sewing - real or faux. 


I did not want to dig out my sewing machine so I decided to do some hand sewing/stitching.    I first colored a piece of 2.5 x 3.5 piece of canvas with distress oxide inks.  (I had the prettiest blue fingers.)

I then found another piece of fabric I had that had little images on them that looked like faux stitching.  I adhered the heart to the canvas with Wonder Under Lite Iron On Adhesive.  I then stitched around the heart with a blanket stitch.  I did a little back stitch around the circle with some french knots in the middle.  I added stitched X's in two of the corners.

Some small snippets finished the ATC.


Please come play along with us at Happy Little Stampers with our November ATC Challenge.

Did I tell you there are prizes to be won? 

1 comment:

K M Meena Herale said...

Wonderful work,
hugs xx
Meena