Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Laundry Item Becomes Art Tool

The challenge at Just Us Girls this week is to use bleach on your creation.


I first colored a piece of Bristol smooth card stock with many different colors of distress oxide ink.  I then stamped my image in Black Onyx Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then removed the color within each design with bleach.  I colored another piece of card stock with a light shade of lavender (I have a problem with white white paper).  I die cut the design and lightly colored card stock with dies.  It was mounted onto a dark purple card base.  The thank you was heat embossed on a piece of colored card stock left from the design sheet.


Here is the design sheet before I cut it.


Here is a second card I made but on this one I removed the color in the design with just water.  I imagine if I had left the water on longer I might have gotten a lighter look.


Here is the design sheet before I die cut it.


Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Macimbalo said...

Great job on your bleach use!!! It's so fun to see what happens and how it changes the colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week and taking the bleach challenge!!!