Thursday, November 8, 2018

November Anything Goes With Dies Challenge

It is time for a new die challenge at Happy Little Stampers for the month of November. It is the best challenge because it is "anything goes."


I was cleaning and discovered all my Sizzix BIGZ Dies.  I had some beautiful snowflake dies in this group of dies.  Since Christmas is fast approaching, I thought I would make another Christmas card.

I cut the snowflake four times.  Three of the layers are just white card stock and the top layer is silver glitter paper.  I glued all the layers together.

The background is done with distress oxide inks.  One layer is oxide ink and water and smooshing your background in the mixture.  The mat is done by adding the ink with a blender.  This is the best way to get a perfect color match.

The sentiment was heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

I got out the silver thread to add another layer of silver underneath the sentiment.  I also sprayed the background with a silver spray.


Here is a close up of the center of the card.


Please come join us at Happy Little Stampers for our November Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.  

Did I tell you there were prizes?

1 comment:

K M Meena Herale said...

Wonderful work,
hugs xx
Meena