Thursday, January 27, 2011

ThursdaJanuary 27, 2011



Good Thursday evening - yeah the week end is coming - makes me happy. I am excited I am going to be taking a Copic coloring class on Saturday. I hope I learn lots - but even if I come away with a few tips to help me color or shade better - I will be very happy. I would love to see their sprayer used also. It is being held at Creative Pals in Brookfield, Wisconsin. This store has the largest collection of Whipper Snapper stamps so you know I won't get out of their without buying a couple new stamps. My card tonight uses one of their stamps.

My card tonight is based on the sketch at Cardabilities. I had bought this new packet of paper from Echo Park and it inspired me to make a valentine card. I think this card will be for my daughter who's middle name is Bea - after her Grandma Bea.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

Card Details:
Size: 4.5 x 5.5
Paper: Echo Park
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Copics
Stickles to highlight the bea
Diecut: Echo Park
Ribbon: someone's Xmas clearance this year
Spellbinders
Pop Dots

3 comments:

Crafting Adventures said...

Cute card, I like the bee. I'm also taking a Copics class this weekend - I just started playing with them myself a few weeks ago.

Cardabilities said...

that is too cute, thank you for joining in over at Cardabilities!

Conniecrafter said...

cute image and paper, like the sparkle!