Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday, January 24, 2011





Good Monday evening - oh did you hear - the Packers are going to the Super Bowl. Yippee - Wisconsin is very happy.

Today is Monday - time to use up some of your old unloved supplies. I dug into this paper - I love pink and black together so wanted to use this particular grouping of papers and when I do the weekly sketch at Stars and Stamps (Operation Write Home's card blog) - I like to make a feminine and masculine card using the sketch. I hope you enjoy my take on the the sketch.

I wanted to use this digi image from I Brake For Digis. Just looking at it - it makes you want to SMILE - and so therefore - I thought it would make great cards for Operation Write Home.

Everyone enjoy your evening.

Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Digital Image: I Brake for Digis
Paper: 2 Daisies Designs

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Barb! Great cards! Love your use of lace. Thanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

airbornewife said...

I've never thought of using lace on a card.. what a great idea. thanks for sharing.. Wonderful cards by the way!!

~ Pam

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What fun patterns and colors on your cards.

RobinH said...

love the pink and black!
great cards and oh yeah .....

GO PACKERS!!!!

Ann said...

Your card makes me want to smile! I love that image!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh Barb - love the different projects you have here! They are sure to bless the senders and recipients!

Robyn - injoystampin said...

Super happy cards! Anyone would love to receive one! TFS