Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday - 2/23/10





Good Tuesday evening. Busy day at work plus we had the Olympic Potluck which was fun and very tasty. We had some great food and great sharing of friendship - you don't always get to share time with the people you work with in your building. This brings many of us together in a social outing. Needless to say I am really not too hungry. I am sure eventually I will want to eat something.

My card tonight is based on the weekly sketch at the Card Positioning Systems. A new sketch every Sunday. I made this card to send to an online friend who I have become close to. Her husband was wounded in Afghanistan in October 2008. Today Ty turned 40 - God does work miracles. The family is not far my heart so wanted to sent a card. Anna is one of the most creative women I know so I know she appreciates everything you do for you.

Everyone enjoy your evening. I hope to do a little creating tonight. I hope.

Paper – Crate Paper
Stamp – Recollections sold by Michael’s
Ink – Colorbox Chalk Ink – Chestnut Roan
Rub On – Deja View
May Arts – Twine
Button - unknown

No comments: