Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday - 2/2/10


Good Tuesday evening - we had some snow fall last night so tonight when I got home I had to clear out the end of the driveway. Luckily I have a little snowblower that can handle light snow so I got my exercise - that is a 4 letter word.
Going to take soup to a friend's house tomorrow night so I need to do the prep work - the broth is made - simmered the bones from the Xmas turkey - it was residing in the freezer. Tonight I will chop up onion, carrots and celery. I will take some frozen green beans and peas and then I have a bag of my Mom's homemade egg noodles. The soup will be very good and the best part is sharing it with friends. A can of Campbell's chicken soup shared with friends would taste wonderful also.
Tonight's card was based on the sketch at Stamps and Smiles weekly challenge. It did start with the sketch - but sometimes your cards take on their own life.
Everyone have a wonderful evening - I hope to play with some paper. I also want to watch a basketball game tonight.
Cardbase - Dollar store in Canada (thank you Ivanka)
Patterned Paper - Hot Off the Press and Daisy D's
Stamp - CraftSmart - $1 stamp from Michael's colored with Copics
Ribbon - thank you Ivanka
Button - supplies

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh how cute, love the little bee, thanks for playing at OCC!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card, LOVE the soft colors and adorable layout!

Thanks for playing along with us over at the OCC!

Have a fun week! Jennifer :)

Rose said...

aw this is super sweet! and now i am hungry due to your soup talk :)

thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week :)

Ivanka said...

Beautiful! I love the stamp, it is so cute. And you're welcome. I'm so glad you're able to use some of the things I sent.

Annie said...

This is so dang stinkin cute.

Annie