Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday - 2-9-10

Good snowy Tuesday morning to you all. Yes it is snowing in Wisconsin - at least it covers all the dirty snow out there. I am still home sick but this morning I actually felt maybe I had turned the corner.

I made a quick card last night to send to my son in law who just got a job in his area of study. He is very excited. I used the sketch from Taylored Expressions - I just put the stripe at the bottom over the top of my image - I wanted to highlight the blue. I don't have much left of this BG paper - I really liked it for masculine projects. It could have qualified for Oldie Moldie monday also. The Hero Arts stamp is so versatile - male/female, different occasions, etc.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and now I am thinking it must be about time for the morning nap.

1 comment:

Anna ~ Flatkatt said...

Great card! I love how you've done the cutout and the button.