Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday - February 27, 2010



Good Saturday evening. A quick post tonight. Was on the raod today - went and visited with my mom - she is 92 years old - an amazing woman - we got groceries and went out to lunch - we had a visit after lunch from the youngest grandchild who is 7. Lots of driving in one day but I do not trust winter weather. Of course, on the way home, I had to take a break and do a little retail therapy - I aws good I did not buy anything at Archiver's - I had no coupon and nothing really spoke to me so I left there and went to the Scrapbook Superstore. I did manage to buy a few things there. I didn't buy any stamps.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

Paper – DeJa Views
Stamp – Crackerbox Palace, Janesville, WI
Computer generated sentiment (there is a coordinating stamped sentiment but it was in hiding)
Colorbox Chalk Ink – Chestnut Roan
May Arts - Twine

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Very cute card Barb. Sounds like you had a great visit with your mom and some reatil threapy to boot! Sound like a very good day!