Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday

Good Monday evening - big news in Wisconsin - the Packers are playing the Vikings who now has Brett Favre as their quarterback - lots of controversy in the date - I will be channel jumping because I have to watch the dances on Dancing With the Stars. Can't miss that. Did some cooking tonight - actually did two new recipes - one for tomato soup (might change it a little) and a pumpking dessert - that is cooling - hopefully that tastes good - I will take it to work for a treat - I suppose I should stop and get some cool whip to go on top.

Tonight's card is based on the sketch at Card Position Systems - new sketch every Sunday. Lots of layers and I do love layers. I have shown you a close up of the button and also of the monkey I used. Another card for my friend Shari to boost her spirits and make her smile.


This is a iron on applique from Dritz - I love to use some of the sewing notions such as appliques on cards. Very fun and dimensional.


Everyone have a wonderful evening. Go Pack Go.
Card Size 4 x 8
Paper - K & Company
Applique - Dritz
Button - Fancy Pants
Twine - May Arts

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute card! Great take on the sketch :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

I LOVE it - great use of an adorable patch!

Jennifer :)

Ivanka said...

That monkey is so cute! Wonderful card and photography!