Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Hump Day


Yeah - we have made it over the middle of the week - on the downward slide to the week end - gee - I am going to be camping this week end - in a luxury RV parked in my friend's yard. Hopefully we don't get any trick or treaters.
I made a Christmas card last night. I based my card on the sketch at Taylored Expressions. Every Friday - a new sketch to help your creativity. Did not get a chance to play last week - I just hate it when work gets in the way of creating. I have a bag of snowflake stuff - buttons, soft snowflakes, etc - so when I go to make a card where I need a snowflake embellishment - I have to dig through everything in the bag - it then looks like I had a blizzard on my tabletop. Isn't my new stamp cute - stopped at Creative Pals in Milwaukee area (home of the Whipper Snapper stamps) and they were also having an unmounted rubber sale so I got 8 more stamps - a couple cute bunnies. The added snowflake on the circle with penguin - well there was an ink spot which needed to be covered.
Everyone have a wonderful evening - playing with a very late birthday card tonight - not coming together real well - I may have to just ditch some of the elements and see what I can come up with.
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye
Bazzill Cardstock for cardbase
Stamp - Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Copics
Stickles
Ribbon - unknown - right colored scrap in the ribbon box
Snowflakes - who knows

No comments: