Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another work week about to begin


BOO ..... it is Halloween week - so I guess maybe I should get a few cards sent out in the mail. How did it get to be the end of October - pretty soon it is going to be Christmas. And I don't have very many cards made.
I am attending a conference the first two days of the week for work so that makes the 3 days I will be inthe office very busy. I wanted to get some cards made today so they could go out in the mail. Sometimes there is no creativity during the week.
This is my weekly card for Shari - she needs to have a monkey themed Halloween card - I think she will be surprised by the fact that there is a a halloween monkey. The card sketch is based on the pattern from Card Patterns. I dug out the folder of Halloween papers - this is paper I don't buy too often so just scraps in there. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Everyone have a wonderful week.
Stamp - Stampendous - colored with Copics
Patterned Paper - Unknown
Cuddlebug embossing folder
Spellbinders

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Beth Norman said...

Very cute. Thank you for playing in my challenge.

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

How cool is this card?! Love it! The embossed background is awesome!