Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where does Time Go?


Wow - over a week and no posts - I must have been busy but I didn't make any cards. I did play one day with the neighbor girl - she wanted to make cards - she had lots of fun - loves bling - and I enjoy spending time with her and watching her creative processing. Quite interestings.

I was with family for the Easter holiday and that was fantastic. The little drawing on this card was done by my great niece Elaina - she had seen this drawing once and has memorized it - I brought home a copy of the picture - made a copy on heavier weight paper and then added a little coloring to mimic her color/shading on her drawing. I told her I would make her a card - her favorite colors are green and brown.

Paper - One Heart One Mind
Hero Art Stamp

I beleive we have an up and coming artist in our family.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

No comments: