Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring - Winter


Our spring lasted 3 days - we have snow in our forecast again but spring returns again later in the week. Wait a minute in Wisconsin - and the weather will change.
I needed to make a birthday card for a co worker's granddaughter - she loves horses - hopefully she likes purple horses. My inspiration was the sketch from CardPatterns - a new weekly sketch challenge site. It was a fun sketch. I wanted to use the birthday girls words - they are off a sheet from the dollar bin at Target - the little flowers were from the same sheet. They sparkle. The paper is Basic Grey. The horse stamp is from Studio G - colored with Copics. I used my Nestabilities and also my Fiskar's Border punch.
Everyone have an enjoyable evening.

5 comments:

Benga said...

oh the purple looks great, like a fairytale card.

Ingrid said...

What a cute card, Barb. I like your take on our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us.

Marie said...

Gotta love Target!! Great card - nicely done with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week!

whoistracy said...

What a cute little image!! Love your coloring, too. So glad you could play along with us.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh so cute!