Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Cards continued


Easter is fast approaching - so need to get some cards made so they can be mailed next week. Of course, it is cold, windy, wet, rain, snow, yuck here. Bring on the sunshine and warm temps. We promise not to complain - well at least for a day.

I am attempting to learn how to color with Copics. Monday night I colored all night - and came out with a few images I could use - I have two chicks (I think this is a chick) that I could use - a couple pigs - and that was about it for the entire evening. I had dug out this paper grouping and wanted to use it for a bright Easter card - a change from the pastels.

This card is based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You - I finally got a chance to play this week - wow - two challenges in one week and I have another one laid out - I am just enjoying creating this week.

Stamp - Imaginisce (I am pretty sure this is one of their's from last year)
Paper - Fancy Pants Designs (an older collection - I am sure you don't have any old paper)
Sentiment stamps - I don't know company - I have had them for a long time and I really like how they stamped and add just the little sentiment
Inked edges of all paper

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how bright and fun this easter card is - that birdie is darling
Hugs
Kazan

papertrails leaver said...

really like the vibrant colors in your card!

cnelson said...

cuter than cute! love this so much!!

Savitri said...

Oh WOW! Super cute! Love the birdie and the colors are so so wonderful!!!

~amy~ said...

cute....great easter card!!

Suzie said...

This is just so adorable, Barb!!!