Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday - Yeah


Made it to another Friday - yeah and two days off and nothing really planned - catch a little tennis and basketball on TV - maybe do some shopping - cleaning (yuck) - hopefully make some more Easter cards - I took my cards to work to show some people - I sold 5 - so now I need to make a few more cards this week end.
This card is using the same paper from Wednesday's card and the same little stamp - I like the bright Easter card - a change of pace from pastel.
This card is based on the sketch at Card Patterns. This is the first time I have tried one of their sketches - it was great fun - can't wait to see what the next one is - hopefully it will work for some of my Easter cards that need to be made.
Everyone enjoy your week end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card - that little birdie is adorable! Great job with the sketch - so glad you could join us this week. Have a wonderful weekend!