Friday, February 5, 2021

Love Is In The Air

 It is February and all cardmakers turn their creativity to Valentine's day or something with hearts on it.  

I am entering this card into the weekly challenge at Wednesday's Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.  The challenge is "love is in the air".

The background for these cards were created with the baby wipe technique.  I took a baby wipe and acrylic paint and swiped it across my card front.  I used multiple bright colors.  I then stamped the the sentiment in black and heat embossed it.  I thought it still needed something so I got out a stencil and my clear glitter gel and added it over the stop.  These cards were fun and easy to make.





When I put my girls to bed at night, I always thought them to think happy thoughts.  

Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: