Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Happy Fall Y'All

I got this new leaf stamp from Ellen Hutson and when I saw the current challenge at The Paper Players I knew I wanted to play along.  I also had just signed up to participate in a Fun Fold Fall card exchange and I was lucky enough to see a cute fold on Facebook by Erin Reed - here is the link to her U Tube Channel.  I think the creative goddesses were smiling down at me.

The challenge at The Paper Players is a Tic Tac Toe.   I chose the one - fall, leaf and orange.



I used kraft paper for my card base.  I did the fold.  I sprayed the kraft paper with some gold glitter spray.  To dress up the kraft paper some more I added splatters of the Twinkling H2O's that I painted the leaf with.  I added two little strips of paper in the red color to balance the design.  The leaf has a beautiful shine.

Here is a picture of the inside and the verse that is inside.

“Come little leaves," said the Wind one day,
"Come to the meadows with me and play.
Put on your dresses of red and gold;

For Summer is past, and the days grow cold.”




This was a fun card to make and not too hard to master the fold.

Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a lovely leaf design and the sentiment is really unique as well! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fun fold, indeed! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!