Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Big Sentiments

I cannot lie I like to use big sentiments on my cards.  It makes designing a card so much easier.

This week several of the challenges are CAS - Big Sentiment challenges.

The Paper Players challenge is CAS - Say It Loud


The challenge at CAS on Friday is big sentiment or word. 

The challenge at Mod Squad is for the sentiment to take center stage. 


I have been working out of a box where I put all the backgrounds I have made.  I took the background and to add some interest to the background I scored two lines at the top and bottom of the panel.  The sentiment was die cut from purple card stock three times and layered together. 

Easy and fun card to make. 

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Such a pretty background, Barb! The scored lines are a great detail, while still keeping the design clean and simple. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Great background, and your score lines add a nice simple touch. Great sentiment too! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!