Saturday, May 11, 2019

Playing Along With Gina K Monthly Challenge

I have an ever growing collection of Gina K Stamps and love to play with them.

Each month they have a monthly challenge.  For the month of May, the challenge is Wing It with an optional touch of gold.

I did not add any gold to my challenge card.

I used the most recent card kit to make my card.  The flowers and butterfly are just lovely in this kit.


Many people have been showing this set making their cards with the flowers in black and white and I loved that inspiration and decided to be a copycat.  I did add a touch of yellow to the center of each flower.  The background was ink smooshed on it with more ink splattered over the top.

I am also placing my card in the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp.  The challenge is "for a special lady."

This card has already been sent to a very special friend.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

laurie said...

very pretty! I love that butterfly..and the fun background you created!

Cheriese said...

super pretty!! love that background wow!

https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Just "Wing" It challenge!