Saturday, April 13, 2019

Seize The Birthday

Sitting on my design table was this negative die cut and sitting in my box of backgrounds was this inked background.  The two things united and became a birthday card.

I added my sentiment and then I did splatters - I kinda think they look like earthtone measles. 

I am gong to send this to my brother in November - do you think I will remember I made it or know where it is by then.  This is a very good question.



I am entering the card into the current challenge at Seize the Birthday where the challenge is Anything Goes. 


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love the colors of your leaves and your splatters are perfect! Hope you remember this card when November rolls around ( I kinda have the same problem...*wink!) Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!