Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Plaid Challenge

I love plaid paper and whenever I see a pretty plaid I buy it.  Therefore the new challenge at The Paper Players was perfect for me. 



I had bought a small bundle of this plaid paper at Tuesday Morning and have designed several different cards.  Today I will share two of them.

On this card I watercolor stamped the image.  The stamp is from The Stamp Market.  I inked it with ink and spritzed with water.  I did each part separately to get the colors I wanted.  I love how the flower picks up the color in the plaid.  A coral card base completed the card.



This card uses a digital stamp from Operation Write Home Days. 



Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are both wonderful...that is a pretty plaid, and you can tell what versatile colors it has! Your flower is beautiful with it! Thanks so much for playing with my challenge at the Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

They are both fabulous cards. I love the spritzed flower - the softness of it - against the plaid background and how you matched the colors. So glad you played with us at the Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

Wow this is beautiful Barb...love that bloom!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!