Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunflower Season

I recently had a favorite sunflower stamp set from Penny Black out and was playing with it.  I designed some cards for my friend's shut ins - I also decided to send the same card to my shut ins.  The stamp set has stayed on the design table and I ran across a new challenge blog (new to me) where it is CAS Watercolor and the challenge is Sunflowers.  The Challenge Blog is CAS Watercolor. 

The image was water colored with distress oxide inks.


The weekly sketch challenge blog CAS(E) This Sketch asked that a sunflower be placed in the main focal point of the sketch.


the Challenge Blog AAA Cards has a theme pertaining to friendship.  I am sending this card to my dear card making friend Annie - she had ordered a stamp set for me - and I needed to send her some money.  Of course, one card maker can not send another card maker mail without including a card.


Hopefully you stuck around to see the card I made with all these challenges in mind.


Hopefully it brings a smile to your face also.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Yes it made me smile:) Gorgeous sunflower and great sentiment to go with it! Thanks for sharing at the CAS Watercolour challenge!

Loll said...

Your sunflower is so pretty Barb!! Love the added sparkle dots to go with the sketch ... and your sentiment is fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Jane said...

Beautiful and happy card with that pretty sunflower. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful sunflower, Barb! A beautiful, uplifting card that makes me smile! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

Craft-E-Place said...

A beautiful sunflower that is bound to make you smile! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

Tracie Pond said...

Your sunflower made me smile. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie