Friday, August 24, 2018

CAS On Friday

I am still using the piece of paper I created.  I was inspired by a gift bag colors and used a stencil and oxide inks to create a colored panel.

Here is the gift bag.


Here is the panel I created.


I decided to use a piece of this paper on the current challenge at CAS on Friday.  This looked like a fun sketch to play with.


I had left over leaves from the first project I made with this colored panel.  This is the third project I have made with the panel and the leaves I had stamped.  The stamp and die set are from Fun Stampers Journey. 

I added a small amount of color to the background.  It is the same color as one of the leaves.  The circle is colored the same way.  I did back the circle with kraft because it just melted into the background.  The circle is pop dotted onto the panel over the strip of  hand colored paper.  I found a very small sentiment which fit perfectly into the space left.  Everything was added to a kraft base. 

I will finish the inside of the card with a piece of paper similar to the mottled background with a leftover leaf glued to it.


Check back on yesterday's post to see another card made with the colored paper and tomorrow's post to see another card.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: