Friday, August 17, 2018

Get On the Bus Thanks

The Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp is Back to School. 

I just purchased their school bus stamp.  It is the cutest stamp - so perfect for back to school. 

Every year I help my nice with her theme for her classroom.  She teaches second grade.  I have a very close friend Mary who taught second grade for many years before she retired and she always finds lots of cute things for Charity to use in her classroom.  Charity wanted to send her a thank you note for all her contributions.

The theme this year is raccoons.  Well that school bus window is just perfect for stamping the theme in the window like they are driving the bus.  I had the perfect sized raccoon for this project.  I also made templates for Charity so she can write little notes to the students, or the students  can write notes. 


The thanks die is from Honey Bee Stamps.  I added some patterned paper and some dots to finish off the card.  The background and the bus were all colored with distress oxide inks.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Barb! The scene you've created is super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx