Sunday, December 3, 2017

Star Light Star Bright

I was attempting to do a sketch challenge last week for a CAS card.  Well I do have difficulties with CAS cards and I was not happy with the card I created so I kept going.  I do like how the final card turned out.  I now have some New Year cards made to celebrate the arrival of 2018.

The card does fit into the challenge at the Monday Simon Says Challenge Blog where the challenge is Star Light Star Bright.  


Obviously I had trouble capturing the silver embossing.  It must have been a cloudy day here in Wisconsin and poor photography skills.

I believe the sentiment is from Penny Black.  The backgrounds were made from Distress Oxide Inks.  It is amazing how if you keep layering the ink you can get the deeper darker color on which the sentiment is stamped.

The stars were die cut from a metallic card stock.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: