Sunday, December 10, 2017

December Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge

It is time for another ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers. 

An ATC is an Artist Trading Card which measures 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches.  They are meant to be traded.



I was in an ATC swap where the theme was "if the shoe fits".  I had seen these cute elf boots at Michael's and knew I wanted to use them in my ATC for the exchange. 

The background was made with distress oxide inks.  I heat embossed the little dots on the paper with white embossing powder and then dipped several different colors of ink on the background.  A Santa hat tops the boots and a little sentiment from Paper Smooches.



Please join us at Happy Little Stampers for our December ATC Challenge

2 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Oh this is just too funny!

Jane said...

Totally wonderful and so much fun. Love these Christmas legs on top of the inky background.