Wednesday, June 21, 2017

ICAD Cards Week Three

I must say it is getting harder to do these so when I get stumped - I just go off prompt and do whatever I want.

Day 15  This was a fun background.  I just used the little distress ink cubes and stamped them all over the page.  I then sprayed with water to get the starburst colored background.  Starburst remind me of a former student worker.


Day 16  Another fun background to make.  Once again I used the distress inks in rainbow colors and sprayed with water.  I then stamped some images on the front.


Day 17  I did this lettering myself.  You do need to keep stretching your skills.


Day 18  Spray background.  I then stamped the alphabet on the card front.  I have a collection of alphabet stamps.  Something about the alphabet intrigues me.  In the 80's I cross stitched many alphabet samplers which decorate my dining room.


Day 19  I took the lazy way out and printed a picture of gears and used some distress oxide inks for the background.


Day 20  This was a total lift from something I saw on the internet.  I could not get into the suggested prompt.


Day 21  This prompt I totally enjoyed.  The card is sprayed and then I stamped this huge stamp on the back of a pattern front.  I then made a collage of items from a sewing pattern.


Come back next week to see if I can make it through another week.

No comments: