Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August - yikes - summer is going to come to an end very soon - I really don't know how that happened and I don't think I have accomplished anything - except for a wonderful vacation with my daughters.

I went to see my Mom this week end and spent the night with her. Of course, trying to get everything in the car I wanted to take up, I left my overnight bag at home on the couch. I did stay the night but was excited to get home and see clean clothes and a shower.

I am trying to get ahead on some birthday cards. The design for this card is based on the sketch at Card Patterns. This card is for one of my fellow Ya Ya's - trying to be a good Ya Ya - we had a rough year with Shari's battle with cancer and her death - so I know the little touches mean so much to all of us right now. I took coloring with me to Mom's so did get some images colored to make some cards with. I want to make some Halloween cards for Operation Write Home - I have a mini goal of 10 Halloween cards and then we will see where it goes from there. Come back tomorrow for Oldie Moldie Monday and see the cards I made using "old moldie" paper and stickers. Fun cards - guaranteed to make someone smile.

Well I must go and finish watching a tennis match. Everyone have a good evening. I have tomorrow off so going to do some paper therapy and playing with my friend Mary.

Card Details:
Size: 4.5 x 6
Card Base: Bo Bunny dots
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Stamp: Whippersnappers colored with Copics
Twine: May Arts
Button and bling from supplies

1 comment:

NinaB said...

What a cute card. Thanks for playing at Card Patterns this week.