Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good Saturday - I gave myself permission just to play today. I have been working around the house the last two days so I thought I deserved a little play time. Stay tuned the remainder of the upcoming week for some of the things I have been playing with. I have been playing with a dictionary, paint, die cuts, ink - just having lots of fun.

I have a jump start on a September birthday. Kristin and Hunter (neighbor children) have the same birthday - September 12 - same age - so this is Kristin's card. All the balloons have glitter on them - Kristin loves glitter. Kristin likes to make cards also. She does a great job also. She loves to learn new things. I need to have her come over and play again soon.

The Tuesday challenge on A Crafty Little Place is color - pink, green and blue. I had bought a 6 x 6 pad of SEI paper and the colors in the pad worked perfectly for this challenge. I had one sticker left on a page of Penny Black stickers - I love this little kitty with her balloons. Add some sentiment stickers from SRM Stickers and you have a great birthday card. The base was a precut Bazzill rectangle.

Everyone enjoy the remainder of your Saturday - I need to get some more playing done.

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Love the cute image and great scallop border!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is so super cute! I love the layout you've used too. Thanks for sharing over at ACLP:D

~*Joni said...

Barb what a fun little party! I want to go too! :D These two cuties are so sweet, wonderful layers with all those panels. Thank you so much for joining us in our color challenge this week at ACLP!
~*Joni ACLP DT