Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday, Auugust 3, 2010


Good evening - hope all is well with all of you. Hot and muggy in the lovely state of Wisconsin - although they say better days are coming - yeah.
I had such a lucky day yesterday I think I need to go buy a lottery ticket. I won two different things yesterday - I won stickers from SRM Stickers for a birthday card I made and then I won a collection of paper from Moxie Fab blog. That is exciting. More stuff to play with.
I did find a new way to get rid of Oldie Moldie paper - you dump a cup of coffee down yourself and onto a pile of paper. I actually think my nightgown may have gotten the worse part of the coffee dump.
Todays card is based on the sketch at Get Sketchy. I needed a card for a baby shower this week end. It is going to be a baby girl. How fun to shop for her. I bought this new pad of paper from Hobby Lobby and it has the softest colors in it. It is just a 6.5 x 4.5 pad so just perfect for cardmaking. I believe the blocks on the bottom of the paper resemble the stripes on the sketch. No - I did not do all that stitching - it is part of the paper.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card Details:
Size: 4.5 x 6
Paper: Paper Studio
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Twill tape: Michael's dollar bin
Papertrey Ink for scallop die cut

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a gorgeous card! You are having a lucky day!! You also won over at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps today!! Congratulations!! Would you e mail me your address so we can send that out to you? Here's mine: gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks!