Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time to Monkey Around with a Cupcake



How about that for a catchy title? I have been making a monkey card for a friend going through s rough stretch right now - so this week we decided to hide the monkey inside the card - I love this little cupcake stamp with the sentiment so wanted to used that. I know when she opens the card (which by the way - opens backwards) will make her smile. I notice I forgot to color the little monkey's tongue.
The card is based on the challenge at Taylored Expressions - Cupcake Challenge which is posted each Friday. She has the cutest cupcake s tamps - I secretly covet them.
Cupcake Stamp - Studio G
Monkey - Stampendous Changito
all colored with Copics
Paper - Doodlebug Designs
Rickrack trim - Wrights
Stickers - $1 store
Martha Stewart Border punch
Everyone have an enjoyable evening - I got a couple more cards made today - I stand up to work on cards - so had to adjust that some to help my foot/toe.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I love this! Great colors and super cute image. Great challenge card :)