Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day Before Spring - Thought it Would Never Come


The day before Spring begins on the calendar - guess what we got today - a winter storm warning for Thursday into Friday. 2 to 7 inches - and guess whre the 7 is suppose to be - near me. We still have snow melting here. The Easter Bunny will need to wear snowshoes here.
Here is one of my Easter Cards. This card was done wtih all paper - no stamping - the paper is from Moxxie. It is double sided paper. Computer generated sentiment. The little flower is from a strip of flower trim found in the $1 bin at JoAnn's. I did pen stitching with a gel pen. I would think all the papers are inked since I can't make a card without inking the edges - I believe I sold this card.
Stay tuned - I have another Easter card tomorrow.
Everyone have a good evening - I hope to create something tonight. I still need to make a birthday card for my great niece. I have the paper - just needing the paper to talk to me.

1 comment:

scrappinpeg said...

Oh now Barb... more snow..... YIKES! Maybe the ground hog saw his shadow! And you are getting cursed by it! Hopefully it will get warmer soon. Love your spring card. We surprise ourselves when we make a card without stamping on it! Love your papers you used. Beautiful job.
Peggy