Monday, January 1, 2024

Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday - the first Monday of 2024 - and it is Oldie Moldie Monday.  I am hoping that I will do a better job of posting cards this year.  I really do need to use up some of my supplies and not buy new supplies.  We will see how well this goes.

Here are a couple cards I made.  I am trying to use up the remnants of a 6 x 6 pad of beautiful paper. Here are the first two cards made from what I have left.

The sentiments were already stamped in the leftovers from the pad.  I did fussy cutting of some flowers on the cover of the pad and added them to my paper collage.  One feminine birthday card made.

For the first card I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for my layout.  I did add a few embellishments.

Unforunately we always need sympathy cards and this paper makes a beautiful but simple card.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very nice moldie makes! Happy New Year, xoxo