Monday, December 4, 2023

December Christmas Challenge for Happy Little Stampers

It is December.  Do you have all of your Christmas cards made?  I don't know if I have enough but what I have done will have to do.  The other people may get Valentine cards.  

We have a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers.   It is always anything goes but there is an optional choice if you wish to do that.  This month the optional choice is "festive animals."  I actually played along with the optional choice.  My festive animals are a bunny and kitty.


This is a 5 x 7 card so that I could show off this beautiful patterned paper.  I love the shades of blue and green.  The stamp is by Penny Black and it was colored with alcohol markers.  I did add Stickles to the trim and ball of the hat on the kitty so that it sparkled.  I also added the Stickles around the base of the animals to make it look like sparkly snow.  The snowflakes are dies from Papertrey Ink.  White splatters completed the design of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  


No comments: