Sunday, December 3, 2023

December Birthday Challenge for Happy Little Stampers

How did it get to be December?  Well it is and it is time for a new birthday challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  This challenge is always fun because it is anything goes.   


I needed to make a masculine birthday card.  Why are these so hard to make?  I decided to keep it very simple and very flat for ease of mailing.

I had the color blended background in my supplies.  The color blending was done with oxide inks and I used a stencil from My Favorite Things for the opening.

I stamped the tree and sentiment in a dark brown ink.  I added splatters with a Tim Holtz mica spray gifted me by a friend.  I die cut the image with a rectangle die and added it to a dark brown card base.  This was such a fast and easy card to make.

Thanks for stopping by.  


No comments: