Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Clean and Simple - Put A Tag On It

I try to challenge this layer loving person to make clean and simple cards.  I usually do a challenge or two to help kick off some creativity for this journey.

The challenge this week on Clean and Simple on Sunday or CAS on Friday is to put a tag on it.

I recently got the new distress oxide ink colors so decided to use the color ripe persimmon.  It is a beautiful color.  Let's say this card did not turn out how it started but I do like the final result.


The cards is smaller than an A2.  The bottom panel is dry embossed.  The white/persimmon piece of paper is the remaining paper after I cut off the sentiment piece.  The butterfly is from Bo Bunny and the sentiment is from Gina K. 

Remember to never give up on a card.  Eventually you do get something you like. 

No comments: