Sunday, July 1, 2018

Celebrate With Flowers

I only made one card last week and finally found some time to play today and it was hard to find any creative spark to get me going.

To hopefully jump start by creativity, I went out and checked some challenge blogs.  A couple of them started the wheels to slowly turn.

The Paper Players are celebrating their 400th post.   The theme is birthday/anniversary.   Wow - I have played along with a few of their challenges.  I wanted to play along today.


AAA Cards (Clean and Simple) challenge is to use a frame on your clean and simple design.


I had these beautiful flowers sitting on my design table from stamping a week or two ago.  The flowers are from Gina K Designs stamped with the Gina K Ink.  The sentiment is from a new inexpensive set from Momenta.  A person can celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or any milestone in your life.

The frame is a die set from Taylored Expressions. 

The background had been made with a very waterdowned ink from Gina K.  It was the lightest ink used in stamping the flowers. 

The large flower and sentiment were popped up with foam tape.


I hope you enjoyed my creation.  Hopefully this has jump started my creativity.  But alas now I must go clean up my kitchen. 

Have a wonderful week. 

5 comments:

Annie S. said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the subtle background, the frame, and the beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining in the celebration over at The Paper Players for our 400th Challenge!

Jane said...

Really pretty, love those aquas! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

maria f. said...

Oh those aqua tones! Doesn't a frame just take a simple design up a notch or two? Love that idea.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous creation...love the frames, but the flowers really steal the show! So pretty! Thanks for helping us celebrate 400 challenges at the Players this week!

LucieGCards said...

Oh my! Those flowers are gorgeous! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!