Saturday, March 10, 2018

Happy Little Stampers March ATC Challenge

It is March and time for a new ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  

The challenge this month for your ATC theme is


An ATC (artist trading card) is 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches.  It is a very small work surface but you can do so many wonderful things with this size art.

Since the theme for March is Sparkle, I first painted my ATC background with Twinkling H2O's.  I have not used these paints for so long.  They have a twinkle, sparkle to their finish which fits in with our challenge.  The sentiment is from an old Christmas stamp set.  The stars are from a new stamp set.  The sentiment was heat embossed in silver.  The stars are heat embossed in a white powder that has glitter in it.  I added clear Stickles to the inside of the stars and it absorbed the color from the base.


Please join us this month at Happy Little Stampers March ATC challenge and get your sparkle
on.

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of the stars with the sentiment :)

simo said...

The perfect sentiment for a cute ATC Barb...love it! Hugs xxx

Priya Satish said...

Awesome ATC with the stars.

Sue said...

This is fabulous, such a happy piece xx

Jane said...

Thought I’d seen all the keep calm and carry on phrases, but this is a new one for me and I think it’s one of the best.

Linda said...

This looks fab .... I love the sentiment xx