Saturday, March 31, 2018

Card Making and the Dollar Tree Store

I found a sheet of beautiful blue butterfly stickers at the Dollar store.  They were three dimensional - so very pretty.  I knew they would make some perfect cards.

I used the weekly sketch from Case This Sketch.


I had been cleaning and found a pad of paper which had this black and white print in it.  I thought it would work perfectly since I had no idea where my black and white stripe paper was.  Anyway a black and white stripe where the white stripe was a pure white.

I used my distress inks and put the ink on some acetate and laid it on my card front.
I love how you get a variation in color when you do this.

The blue matches perfectly with the butterflies.


Here is a side view of the butterfly. It lays flat in the envelope so it won't be an issue to mail it.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: