Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Warm Wishes

Over the week end I participated in a few challenges for World Card Making Day.  One challenge was to use old but never used items (hmmmm am I the only one who buys and never used her stuff).  I dug out a stamp and die set and an embossing folder and went to town.



I needed some contrast on the white so I took a stiff brush and softly brushed a distress ink over the top of the die cut panel.  I then ran it through my embossing folder.  The penguin was stamped, colored and die cut.  He is added with foam dots.  The sentiment was added using the Misti.  I have kitted about 10 of this card.  Some for my holiday cards and some for my friends big craft fair she is involved with for Hospice in South Carolina. 

I still think I need something in the blue area.  Maybe I will punch out some snowflakes and add them.

I am entering this into the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More where the challenge is Holiday.  


Thanks for stopping by.  I am off to spend some time with my grand dogs. 

2 comments:

cm said...

How adorable your little penguin, playing in the snow! Sheer delight! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Addicted to Stamps and More Holiday gallery! Looking forward to seeing you in the next challenge!
~carol

Bobby said...

That little penguin looks cold standing there in the snow. Thanks for sharing him with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.