Monday, March 13, 2017

Oldie Moldie Monday Returns

I have been doing some traveling so have not been creating for blogging.  Now it is time to get back into the swing of things and make some cards and use up some supplies.  I have been having a hard time getting started but I just picked out a 6 x 6 pad with beautiful paper and colors and started there.  I also used a new stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.

The paper pad is from 2012 Echo Park - For the Record 2.

These are the two cards I created from several sheets of paper.  The second card is from the scraps left from the first card.



On the second card, I stamped in orange ink a floral design to give some depth to the solid paper.  It did not stamp perfectly but for what I wanted - it worked wonderfully.  

I decided today I am going to use this 6 x 6 pad up so expect to see it on Oldie Moldie Monday again.  Only 499 6 x 6 pads to use.  (I really don't think I have that many - I hope.)

No comments: