Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies March Challenge

It is March and a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers using your Dies.  The challenge is Anything Goes With Dies.


This month I decided to make a sewing themed card.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out all the elements.  All the designs used were in one file.  I love the Silhouette because you can always size your dies to fit the size of your finished project.  The sentiment was done on my computer.


You can not see it on the picture of the whole card but when I completed the card, I sprayed it with a gold spray so it sparkles.  You can pick up the gold in the close up pictures of the card.

Spool of thread with a real button tied with twine to embellish it.



Love all the layers on the dress form.  The basic dress form, the torso and the skirt.  At the top of the skirt, I added a small strip of lace and a small bow of twine.  You can pick up the gold in this picture also.


Here is how I finished the hole on the card.  I put twine and lace through the hole and then tied it with a small piece of twine.

The back of the card is scored so it will fold back and actually stand up.

Please come join us at Happy Little Stampers this month for our Anything Goes With Dies challenge.

3 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card..love all the elements you have added.

Julie B said...

Great tag, love all those sewing inspired elements. :)

laurie said...

What an awesome tag! I love the dies you used. Great design!