Monday, October 31, 2016

Oldie Moldie Monday

I was watching a video at my desk so I was cleaning my desk at the same time and came up with 4 coordinating sheets of 4 x 6 Christmas paper.  They became the main part of the two cards I made for Oldie Moldie Monday (two more Christmas cards made).

I do apologize  -  I am trying to work with a different camera to see if I can get better photos.  I don't like the way the color came out on these.  I don't think the sentiment/image are that red.

Distressed the edges of all the paper.  Picked up the green with a twine bow.  The sentiment is a stamp I have not used but thought it fit the look of the old fashioned paper.


Here is the second card with the scraps.


When I had finished both cards, I sprayed them with a gold mist so the cards sparkle.  You can see the sparkle in this close up of one card.


See look, you can still make great cards with your older supplies.  Dig them out and use them.

No comments: