Sunday, April 24, 2016

Oldie Moldie Monday on Sunday

I have a post for another blog tomorrow so I wanted to share my Oldie Moldie Monday card today on Sunday.  I hope no one objects.

I am trying hard to get back to "normal" and start doing some creating.  I am also playing catch up on my creative obligations.  Plus there is yard work to be done.  UGH.

I am playing along with the the sketch from Sketch Saturday.


I have a group of fellow cardmarkers and we try to send cards to people who need their spirits uplifted.  Of course, I can not resist a child who needs a smile.  This card is going to a little girl in Boston who has had way too many surgeries for someone so young.

I was cleaning up a little and found this image already colored.  That sure helps the card making process go a little faster.  The paper is a from a 6 x 6 pad - many of my favorite colors in this pad from Pebbles.


Thanks for popping in.  Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely paper choices with this cute little kitty! Thank you so much for joining in the fun with the Saturday girls at Sketch Saturday this week with this delightful card! Hugs, Lesley