Thursday, January 28, 2016

Christmas Card in January

This really should be an oldie moldie Monday card.  The paper for the card is from a 12 x 12 pad of Paper Studio paper.  For this card I let the paper do the talking.  The trees on the paper were quite lovely so just cut each piece to emphasize the location of the trees.  The cut was from the center of the 12 x 12 sheet.  I got two cards from this cut.  I just had to alter the placement of the sentiment.


I believe the sentiment is from Hero Arts.  It is embossed in brown Zing embossing powder.  I finished the insides also.  This is a goal for this year to finish the inside of all my cards as I make them.  I think I will go pull out the other sheet of tree paper, cut out the center section and make two more cards.  I imagine the remainder of these sheets will be used as green mats.

I think I have about six Christmas cards made for 2016.  I hope I maintain this rate.  When I am home, I am trying to do the different Christmas challenges.  This helps and you get a variety of cards.
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments: