Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Calling Cards or Artistic Business Cards

I decided I wanted to make some business cards for my arty fun side.  I decided to make them ATC sized.  I bought the Sizzis big die for cutting the shape so I am recycling every box I empty into ATC bases.  I also have multiple dictionaries that are being used as a base on top of the cardboard.

This is my first set of cards.


The recipe for the card is recycled cardboard, dictionary page, gesso, Dylusions Paint, stamping, painting, fussy cutting, gluing, and splattering.  The quote is a new stamp I found at Tuesday Morning.  Once in awhile you get lucky in the store with finding craft supplies.  I am actually looking for a new rug.  No rug but I found stamps and some napkins.

I am entering this in two different challenges.

Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - to use a trio of colors (orange, pink and teal)

The other challenge is Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog - the challenge is to use splatters (White paint spatters) or sprays.

Six done - one has already been used - when I sent off a postcard exchange this week.  My contact information is put on the back of the ATC card.

8 comments:

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Great idea!!! Thanks for playing with WWATC this week!!!

Nikki W said...

Gorgeous, so cheerful, wonderful business cards :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday.

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card!! And a great idea to use the Sizzix die so that you can cut the cards easily. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

cheiron said...

Love these business cards! What wonderful colors and great sentiment too. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fantastic - so bright and colorful! Thanks for playing with us at Wicked Wednesday!

Nikki W said...

Congrats on your win at Wicked Wednesday, your ATC is now showcased in our facebook group :)

SewPaperPaint said...

What a fun and colorful entry! Congrats on your feature at SSS!

Tricia Coffin said...

VERY nice!