Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Greeting from Wisconsin - Contents Still Frozen

Last week I shared this card.


I assembled four more of the same card this week end.  I had one colored image left and not enough of my patterned paper to make this card so I improvised.  I flipped the card base and let the image hang off the bottom of the card.  Luckily the paper was double sided so I could use two small pieces side by side to do the front of the card.  Dug out some ribbon.  This time I stamped my sentiment with black ink and then put clear embossing powder over the top - it makes the sentiment pop.


Both stamps are from Wisconsin stamp companies.  The sentiment is from Crackerbox Palace in Janesville and the rodent is from Whipper Snapper Designs in Brookfield.

I am entering this card in the weekly Wednesday challenge on Simon Says Stamp.  The challenge is Anything Goes.

Well I am glad this week is half over with.  I have started some mixed media projects and still need to make some more valentine cards.  So do you also spend more time on Pinterest than you do creating.  I have been looking at tags and ATC's.  Lots of creations to drool over.

Enjoy your evening.

No comments: