Sunday, February 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo February Challenge

It is the first of the month.  Time for the monthly challenge on Mixed Media Mojo.  It is a fun challenge this month.


It is February - the month of love - and what color is associated with Valentine's Day - Red.  The Twist for the month is Wings.

Of course, I did not do Valentine's Day.  I flew off (get it wings) in my own direction.  I had bought this lovely set of bird stamps designed by Dina Wakley for Ranger Ink.  The set is called Scribbly Birds.  Quite a fun set.  I know I will get lots of use out of the four different birds in the set and the sentiments also.

Here is my creation.  I will giving you a step out on February 11 so if you want to know how I made this canvas, please stop by the Mixed Media Mojo blog that day.


I think it is so cheerful.  It looks like Mr. Bluebird is standing on his tipee toes on the branch.  You notice there is red in two corners.

I do hope you join us on the blog this month with your mixed media project.

4 comments:

crafty creations said...

Brilliant love the background and such a sweet birdie

Pawsitively Creative said...

Adore this little singing bird! I bet he sings a sweet song. Your background is amazing Barb! Hugs! ~Niki

Deb said...

That is so lovely, beautiful sentiment and love that wee bird! Think I will have to invest in Dina's stamp set, love the scribbly bird.

TangledBlueRose said...

Really love your snowy bluebird! The texture and color is amazing and so happy! Awesome Barb!~kim