Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Fun

The monthly challenge on SRM Challenge blog is summer fun.  I struggled with this because I had made a wedding card and I finally decided "weddings are summer fun" - I sure had a good time at this wedding.


My grandson got married and his family are such dog lovers that I thought it very appropriate to break out this Whipper Snapper stamp to make my wedding card.


I used two SRM Stickers on the card.  The colors for the wedding were red and black.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

My goodness this is so sweet! I love the image and the colours you used. Thank you for joining us at The SRM Challenge!

June Houck said...

A cute card and a perfect way to use your SRM sentiments too . I know the happy couple will love this card.

Shelly said...

This is so sweet!!! Thanks for playing with us at The SRM Challenge!